Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My m1 helmet!

Article about: Rescue190 sold me a m1 helmet from the Vietnam era! it finally arrived. What are your opinions on this one? ps. what does the (W)103 mean in the liner?

Hello,

no, the helmet is not a euro clone.

The shell is from MC-Cord. Manufactured between 1951 and 1958.
    You can recognize it by the prefix M and the brackets for the chinstrap eyelet.

The liner no longer has HBT fabric and was manufactured between 1956 and 1964.

So it fits together quite well in terms of time.

The helmet cover is from 1970.

The chin strap was added later and the shell was sprayed over on the outside.

greetings

Quote by stepan12 View Post
    wait what?? this is a euroclone?

No, that was a joke (forum banter). But, your reaction makes me think that perhaps a little research and study of the subject might be wise. Not everyone is as straight as John and you could get burned.

Just a friendly nod is all

As the others have said,that's a nice set

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    No, that was a joke (forum banter). But, your reaction makes me think that perhaps a little research and study of the subject might be wise. Not everyone is as straight as John and you could get burned.

Just a friendly nod is all

As the others have said,that's a nice set

Regards

Mark
    Yea i was surprised to be honest. And i trust John with my life because hes honest.
    Anyway thanks everyone for your replies. Now i know more about it

Quote by stepan12 View Post
    Yea i was surprised to be honest. And i trust John with my life because hes honest.
    Anyway thanks everyone for your replies. Now i know more about it
    No No John is a Fireman Ya can't trust him

Yes sleepwalker and stepan. A joke. Sorry... I forget we are a forum and we come from all
    over the world. Sometimes things get lost in translation . It was just a bit of fun. I forget that we aren’t sitting around and you can’t tell I’m an Irish American Wisea—

But. It is a really nice Euroclone though. A beauty Def Belgian like Rene said (Haha. Joke!!!)

A nice solid American Lid as we said before. Enjoy it!
    Z

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2