Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New collector here, need help with a M1 helmet

Article about: So basically i want to finish my vietnam era gear and i have a hard time winning auctions on eBay to get my hands on a m1 helmet and i actually came across this helmet thats for sale but has

?

The helmet.. I have included the MP as well as there was a Wiki Reference..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New collector here, need help with a M1 helmet   New collector here, need help with a M1 helmet  

New collector here, need help with a M1 helmet   New collector here, need help with a M1 helmet  

New collector here, need help with a M1 helmet   New collector here, need help with a M1 helmet  

New collector here, need help with a M1 helmet  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

sorry, next time i will use pictures instead of the link!

Hello, I may be late to this thread but I have some advice on eBay auctions, don't rush it. Don't jump on the first opportunity you see. You can get some killer deals by spending a couple minutes a day scrolling through the site. Also expand your search options. Type in "m1 helmet" or something along those lines. Some sellers have no idea what they have and don't know if something is from the Vietnam or ww2 era, so they may put the bid low or mis label something. Just keep your eye out and you won't be dishing out hundreds of dollars on it. Also, buy in bits and not a whole collection item. Maybe a shell here, a liner there, and a cover. You'll end up spending less. Happy hunting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2