Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Salty 2nd lt.named.

Article about: My favourite M1 I acquired some time back a nice original 2nd LT butter bar set showing lots of wear and age.McCord shell with raised steel painted buckle and supporting an Inland transition

Default Salty 2nd lt.named.

My favourite M1 I acquired some time back a nice original 2nd LT butter bar set showing lots of wear and age.McCord shell with raised steel painted buckle and supporting an Inland transitional liner with the 6 sets of female snaps to support the Rayon sweatband but with the removable chinstrap.named with tape to a "brewer".plenty of corrosion but that's the character of this set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Salty 2nd lt.named.   Salty 2nd lt.named.  

Salty 2nd lt.named.   Salty 2nd lt.named.  

Salty 2nd lt.named.  

Jake, that’s a sweet set you have there.....wait that did not come out right.... I love the helmet and the saltiness of the liner is A+. I sold the only 2nd Lt. Helmet I had and it’s still one of my biggest regrets.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Hi Marty hope your well Bud,thanks i'm sure your find a replacement set soon enough.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Hi Marty hope your well Bud,thanks i'm sure your find a replacement set soon enough.
    I sold mine on EBay but the buyer is a member here and I have first right of refusal if he ever sells it. I know it’s in safe hands.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Well i wouldn't be waiting Lol,if i wanted a set i'd be on the hunt.!!!

I absolutely love it!!

Beautiful helmet ensemble. They don't get much better than this. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Nice one Jake. Love those butter bars. Wonder what they used for the yellow? I assume just paint. But wonder what they had that color lying around for. I have one too. KW set. Thanks for sharing

Zach