Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Schlueter rear seam

Article about: Hi guys picked up another example to be imported from the US, seems to be in fair condition late war i guess, also marked twice, once under the seam and once near the bale. now for a nice li

No you don't have to undo the stitching. The WW2 J hook and the T1 hook can be taken off with a bit of manipulation

Cheers i will give a whirl, is there a section behind the stitched seam to open up

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Cheers i will give a whirl, is there a section behind the stitched seam to open up
    It is easier to remove the T1 hook than it is a J hook as you would have to pull apart the J hook to remove it then bend it back to put it on again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schlueter rear seam   Schlueter rear seam  

Schlueter rear seam   Schlueter rear seam  

Schlueter rear seam   Schlueter rear seam  

Brilliant Ian thank you, i am on it.
    i did notice this little script " Since September 1944 a new release hook, called T1 was adopted and seldomly mounted, though it became a standard only on years '50s production.". so really although produced its odds on they were added later, i will change them.
    Also slightly OT i am in Liverpool nxt weekend are there are stores worth a visit whilst i am there.
    Steve

There is a militaria shop in Liverpool city centre called Liverpool Militaria been open since 1977. I haven't been in the shop for a few years because I always see him at militaria fairs. If you are coming for retail shops then Liverpool One, Church Street and Lord Street have loads of stores. If you need a J hook for your schleuter just PM me and we'll sort something out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2