Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti

Article about: Great thread guys I would love to see more ! Nick

Default Re: Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti

Nice covers!

Nice covers Nick . Thanks for posting them! Thanks Seb! These are the only 3 I have but it looks like I gotta get some more to add to my collection

Very cool! I mostly collect US WW2 helmet but the vietnam graffiti helmets are awesome! I recently found one in THE GARBAGE! Mines done in pencil, are other ones done in pencil too? How did they put graffiti on them? - Nick K

Most I've seen are done in marker, some where done in pencil. I think it was up to whatever they had laying around. Do you have any pictures?

I will post them soon my sister took my camera when she left for college and I need to figure out how to work my new one. - Nick K

No problem, take your time. Can't wait to see it

?

My Vietnam era helmet is just plain with no graffiti. But the helmet band has a couple of names on it. I'd like a graffitied one although it is easy to fake so it would have to have some provenance.

Here it is!! Its faded and for the people who cant see it it says airborne on the front the left side says junction city jump and the other side says gooks killed and 11 tally marks! If better pictures are need just ask and ill retake them. Thanks! - Nick K

Show off your Vietnam Helmet GraffitiShow off your Vietnam Helmet GraffitiShow off your Vietnam Helmet GraffitiShow off your Vietnam Helmet GraffitiShow off your Vietnam Helmet GraffitiShow off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti

Looks like a good one, could you take the pics in sunlight? the markings might show up better. Wish I could find this stuff in garages. Lucky you

So this is my Helmet(-cover). I already posted this one in the forum but i like to do it also here.
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti   Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti  

Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti   Show off your Vietnam Helmet Graffiti  

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast