Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with Adler

Article about: I've had this one for a while and am having a hard time finding this style.This eagles head seems odd, and the eye seems very close to the beak?? any help or comments appreciated,Good or Bad

Default Help with Adler

I've had this one for a while and am having a hard time finding this style.This eagles head seems odd, and the eye seems very close to the beak?? any help or comments appreciated,Good or Bad... There is also a coarse black material adhered to the reverse. An"Odd Bird" so to speak???

Regards,

Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Adler   Help with Adler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Adler
    P
    Many

I wouldn't worry looks ok to me, but I only have civic ones connected to jackets but this one is similar, well a lot worse.

It's absolutely fine.

Anyone have any thoughts about the eyes being done at the same time, on a machine with a template for the Swastica and eye together? or was the eye done after by hand? The location of the eye on some different makers appear to be all over the place.....

Regards,Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Adler  

Possibly a squint-eyed bird. Dozen of minor variations in the design may be observed. I'd rather mind manufacture and material design. Such as the backing which appears to have a distinctly field-grey hue as compared to the lighter and bluish tint of "Polizei" badge cloth.