Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions regarding summer feldbluse

Article about: Hi! I have some concerns regarding this summer feldbluse in polizei blue/green cotton twill. What I cant figure out is the french cuffs and the one-piece back. The back is lacking the multi-

Default Opinions regarding summer feldbluse

Hi!

I have some concerns regarding this summer feldbluse in polizei blue/green cotton twill. What I cant figure out is the french cuffs and the one-piece back. The back is lacking the multi-piece back construction seen on all early typ sommer feldbluse ive seen. It also differ from the later m42/43 simplified construction. Could this be some kind of post war jacket or something else?

Opinions regarding summer feldbluseOpinions regarding summer feldbluseOpinions regarding summer feldbluseOpinions regarding summer feldbluse

What do you make of this? Is it good?

This is the normal early sommer feldbluse, which has a different construction.

Last edited by Hans Pfeiffer; 11-21-2019 at 01:01 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions regarding summer feldbluse
    P
    Many

We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites, or just the posting of links here.
    Please follow the instructions in this thread and upload your photos directly to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Im sorry rbminis my mistake! Its been taken care of!

It looks like a summer/lightweight variation of the "M42" field blouse in officers' quality. According to regs officers' field blouses may have French cuffs and a stand-and-fall collar. The issue of one-piece back vs two-piece was addressed (with illustrations) in Deutsche Uniformen Zeitschrift at that time yet. Police "M42" field blouses with a one-piece back were the very first production, those with a two-piece back were manufactured later. What I don't understand myself is the presence of the two dummy buttons on the back at the waist level which remins me of prewar lightweight/summerweight tunics.