MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Police or Fire Police Gold Bullion Arm Patch - Original or Fake?

Article about: Hello All, Is this badge original or a copy? Is it police or fire police? Thanks for your replies. Ed

ETF
    ?

Default Police or Fire Police Gold Bullion Arm Patch - Original or Fake?

Hello All,

Is this badge original or a copy? Is it police or fire police?

Thanks for your replies.

Ed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police or Fire Police Gold Bullion Arm Patch - Original or Fake?   Police or Fire Police Gold Bullion Arm Patch - Original or Fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police or Fire Police Gold Bullion Arm Patch - Original or Fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Police or Fire Police Gold Bullion Arm Patch - Original or Fake?

For me, it is a copy.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ETF
    ?

Hi Ade...so far I've gotten one thumbs up and your thumbs down. May I ask what you don't like about it? I am really new to WWII cloth items and want to get a better handle on how to judge them.

Thanks,
    Ed

Hi Ed, take a look at the mishapen swastika and the backing paper. These are not good signs.

Fire Police did not wear gilt insignia. Regular German Police Officers wore silver sleeve eagles. This would be for a Police General.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ETF
    ?

Thanks Ade. I appreciate your feedback.

Ed

i was the thumbs up it does have some good looks but if abe says that it is a fake it is he is always very right when it comes to theese items Sean

?

Not one I would want in my collection. Here is a well worn original just for a comparison. The details are much better and this is just an officers eagle. I would expect an officers to be very high quality.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police or Fire Police Gold Bullion Arm Patch - Original or Fake?   Police or Fire Police Gold Bullion Arm Patch - Original or Fake?  

ETF
    ?

Thank you gentlemen. The detailed feedback and photo are most helpful for a better understanding of these badges.

Ed