Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Revier/Bezirkshauptmann Gendarmerie Uniform

Article about: January it seems, is my new favourite month. Here we have a nicely preserved Revier/Bezirkshauptmann Gendarmerie tunic as well as the Officers Schirmmutze that goes with it. A lovely lady in

Default Revier/Bezirkshauptmann Gendarmerie Uniform

January it seems, is my new favourite month.

Here we have a nicely preserved Bezirkshauptmann Gendarmerie tunic as well as the Officers Schirmmutze that goes with it.

A lovely lady in the town contributed with a tailors dummy so no more hanging tunics on the back of a door in order to photograph them.

There's a good chance that the sleeve eagle is restored onto the tunic but no surprise as 99% of them were removed after the war.

The visor cap was made by Mutzenwerkstatt Alfred Krebs, Halle a/S, Gr Ulrichstrasse 10. (Halle is the largest city in Saxony-Anhalt)

Revier/Bezirkshauptmann Gendarmerie Uniform Revier/Bezirkshauptmann Gendarmerie Uniform

Revier/Bezirkshauptmann Gendarmerie Uniform Revier/Bezirkshauptmann Gendarmerie Uniform

Last edited by jamie7d7; 01-30-2020 at 04:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Revier/Bezirkshauptmann Gendarmerie Uniform
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Great looking uniform, and I love the Parade Mounted metal bar.
    Where these purchased together?

Unfortunately not. The tunic came from France, the cap USA and the bar from England.

J

CBH
    ?

Either way they look great together, thanks for sharing.

?

Wow Jamie, what a stunning set ! You never disappoint with the Gendarmerie posts

?

I always likes the Gendarmerie uniforms. Great visor, you seldom see the two piece insignia.��