Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Police Uniform?

Article about: Saw this posted for sale on another site and curious as to whether or not this is legit? From what I understand the sleeve diamond is reminiscent of someone who was formerly police but is cu

Default SS Police Uniform?

Saw this posted for sale on another site and curious as to whether or not this is legit? From what I understand the sleeve diamond is reminiscent of someone who was formerly police but is currently SS, which I guess would match up with the sleeve eagle, but I’m not sure about the shoulder boards. Apologies if these are basic questions, but I am not as experienced in German uniforms. Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Police Uniform?   SS Police Uniform?  

SS Police Uniform?   SS Police Uniform?  

SS Police Uniform?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Police Uniform?
    P
    Many

Shoulder boards are for polizei and you are correct about sleeve diamond, it is for a former member of the police.
    Is that tunic legit? I'm not expert of the SS field tunics, so I can't answer for that, but somehow I have a bad feeling about it. Wait for another opinions.
    -TJ-

A little bit of variance in wear. Mint shoulder boards and a ragged collar, what might that suggest?