Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Flea market purchases5€

Article about: Hello, yesterday I purchased these items. Two krasnij vyborzhets spoons 3,00€ artillery collar tabs 5,00€ Vlksm 1950s badge 3,00€ Ready for sanitary protection ussr 3,00€ Raul

?

Default Flea market purchases5€

Hello, yesterday I purchased these items.
    Two krasnij vyborzhets spoons 3,00€
    artillery collar tabs 5,00€
    Vlksm 1950s badge 3,00€
    Ready for sanitary protection ussr 3,00€
    Raul

Flea market purchases5€

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flea market purchases5€
    P
    Many

Nice finds. As you already mentioned, the Vlksm (Komsomol) badge is a 1950s model. There is a nice website about Komsomol related badges; Знак КИМ (1922-1944 г) - znacivlcsmlapins награды ВЛКСМ .

The "ready for the sanitary defense of the USSR" badge is also interesting. There are also several variants of this badge. You have a variant with a pin. I have a variant with a screw mounting. Is there a specific manufacturing period for these badges?

Flea market purchases5€

My photo also shows the badge "be prepared for the sanitary defense of the ussr". This is the right badge with the turquoise frame.
    What is the difference between these two badges?
    "Be prepared for the sanitary defense of the ussr", does this mean that you were still in training and "ready for the sanitary defense of the ussr" (left badge) that you had completed the training?

?

nice find.

?

Quote by Asjemenou View Post
    Nice finds. As you already mentioned, the Vlksm (Komsomol) badge is a 1950s model. There is a nice website about Komsomol related badges; Знак КИМ (1922-1944 г) - znacivlcsmlapins награды ВЛКСМ .

The "ready for the sanitary defense of the USSR" badge is also interesting. There are also several variants of this badge. You have a variant with a pin. I have a variant with a screw mounting. Is there a specific manufacturing period for these badges?

Flea market purchases5€

My photo also shows the badge "be prepared for the sanitary defense of the ussr". This is the right badge with the turquoise frame.
    What is the difference between these two badges?
    "Be prepared for the sanitary defense of the ussr", does this mean that you were still in training and "ready for the sanitary defense of the ussr" (left badge) that you had completed the training?
    Hello, I personally think these badges originated in the 1930s and 1940s. I don’t know why they started caring about healthcare in the 30s. The turquoise badge was probably a earlier variant from the 30s. Raul

MAP
    ?

Nice Raul. Just goes to show, you don't need to spend a lot of money to find interesting militaria.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for your reply. One more question regarding to the sanitary defense badges. There is also a variant with small chains. This variant was produced in the period 1934-1941.
    It was also issued as "ready for the sanitary defense of the USSR".
    What does the title "ready for the sanitary defense of the USSR" mean? Did you receive this badge after completing a first aid course?

Flea market purchases5€

?

Quote by Asjemenou View Post
    Thanks for your reply. One more question regarding to the sanitary defense badges. There is also a variant with small chains. This variant was produced in the period 1934-1941.
    It was also issued as "ready for the sanitary defense of the USSR".
    What does the title "ready for the sanitary defense of the USSR" mean? Did you receive this badge after completing a first aid course?

Flea market purchases5€
    Hello, the badge was likely given after a first aid course. These type of badges were given after training (similar to the postwar Civil defence training pin). Raul