Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with finding a WW2 RUSSIAN TANK TRACK LINK Reference book !!?????

Article about: Hello and Happy New year 2021 fellow ww2 collectors/researchers.............. Can you please help us out ??????? We are trying to find a Russian Tank / Tracked artillery 'Track links' refere

Default Help with finding a WW2 RUSSIAN TANK TRACK LINK Reference book !!?????

Hello and Happy New year 2021 fellow ww2 collectors/researchers..............

Can you please help us out ??????? We are trying to find a Russian Tank / Tracked artillery 'Track links' reference book.
    My friend has a really comprehensive German Panzer reference book on all the German tank etc track links called.................

Panzer Tracks...........
    Panzerketten: Die Gleisketten der deutschen Kettenfahrzeuge des Zweiten Weltkrieges (German) Hardcover – 1 Jun. 2013
    by Peter Schwarzmann

We are having trouble finding an equivalent book for the Russian Tanks and Tracked Artillery which just about the track links , what Links fitted to which Tanks and Track link values would most handy !!
    Well that is it, please tell me if I am in the wrong category, your help on us finding this book would be very much appreciated !!!

Axis and Allied ww2 tank mad , Jon and Dan
    Good luck for 2021 !!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with finding a WW2 RUSSIAN TANK TRACK LINK Reference book !!?????
    P
    Many

I would also love to have such a reference book on Soviet tracklinks. As far as I know there is no such book yet.

I have an obviously overheated and twisted (through Battle damage) Su-76 link and an undamaged T-34 link, but my favourite in terms of chunkyness has got to be my 1931 203mm B-4 Howitzer link, called 'Stalins Hammer' by the germans when they captured and used them !!!!

I hope you find the book we are after as well, does not matter if written in russian, just so long as we have great photos of Track links and what fitted to !!

Values would be a bonus !!

I have moved this thread to Armour, Vehicles and artillery , Russia and Soviet Union armour, artillery and vehicles(6 Viewing)

Jon

Such a book, in my opinion, was not released, there are only topics "tank tracks" on our Russian forums. Maybe you need something. Maybe useful? I dont know.

Советские траки (каталог-определитель) | SmolBattle

Идентификация всех гусеничных траков. Пополняемая тема! - Опознание деталей бронетехники, автомобилей, авиации - Форум и аукцион военной истории — WW2

I also saw Russian books about the T-34, there were shown different tracks for them.