MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help-Identification of WW2 Artifacts

Article about: I'm looking to help a friend identify some WW2 artifacts some of which were brought back from Italy by his grandfather. If anyone has any information or can identify these items I would grea

Default Need Help-Identification of WW2 Artifacts

I'm looking to help a friend identify some WW2 artifacts some of which were brought back from Italy by his grandfather. If anyone has any information or can identify these items I would greatly appreciate it.

Need Help-Identification of WW2 ArtifactsNeed Help-Identification of WW2 ArtifactsNeed Help-Identification of WW2 ArtifactsNeed Help-Identification of WW2 ArtifactsNeed Help-Identification of WW2 ArtifactsNeed Help-Identification of WW2 ArtifactsNeed Help-Identification of WW2 Artifacts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help-Identification of WW2 Artifacts
    P
    Many

?

Thee two are similar to Ordnance in a projectile, others will know for sure, G
    Attached Images Attached Images Need Help-Identification of WW2 Artifacts  Need Help-Identification of WW2 Artifacts 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Third picture looks like a Fragment out of a US 90mm AP-T from under the driving Band. Radius/curvature would tell a lot about the caliber
    Last edited by Teck 147; 03-07-2021 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Typo

Thank you for the input. Looking forward to others input!

I'll just correct myself...
    90mm m82 APC. The m77 AP-T doesnt blow up and make this kind of fragment

?

Brescia is a city and commune in the region of Lombardy in northern Italy. It is situated at the foot of the Alps, a few kilometres from the lakes Garda and Iseo. With a population of more than 200,000, it is the second largest city in the region and the fourth of northwest Italy. Try Google for the maker G. Fugini..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help-Identification of WW2 Artifacts   Need Help-Identification of WW2 Artifacts  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks. I did search Google and found the maker and a lot of information about him but have not been able to identify what the numbered items are or there purpose.

Nothing really Soviet...