Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Pair russian mosin nagan bayonet cossack sword sabre (fake??)

Article about: I was wondering Ebay and come across this Now i know they maybe real but looking in more detail i found that the pair are too "NEW" looking and have the SAME number's on them.. wai

DELTA 9 1/2
    ?

Default Pair russian mosin nagan bayonet cossack sword sabre (fake??)

I was wondering Ebay and come across this

Now i know they maybe real but looking in more detail i found that the pair are too "NEW" looking and have the SAME number's on them.. wait a hoot..Is that a possibility for them or is it a false posting??

I never seen any with a set in all of my looking. Or am I wrong, if so, please post the prof of a pair with the same numbers and Ill stand corrected.(not to be mean)

but yea i think its a fake/modified Example..

2. # ADS

Default Re: Pair russian mosin nagan bayonet cossack sword sabre (fake??)

ahh china the home of fakery looks fake to me too in fact just looked at the actual sellers items list and lots and lots of old antique looking swords from japan ww2 tr germany china russia french napoleonic so im gonna say 100 percent fake

?

The 19th century European items are (i) all fakes and (ii) mis-labelled anyway. They appear to be readily available (for re-enactment, for interior decoration, for folklore groups, etc.) sabres from India/Pakistan which have been "aged" to appear older. Prices are reasonable for this kind of .... ahem .... "thing".

Frayer

DELTA 9 1/2
    ?

sad they dont say REPRO (!!!)

but any way Thx a bunch..i thought i was right on my feeling..

P.S. is there any way to tell a fake from a real one?? ant study material/forum any one knows of..just an idea.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.