Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Shaskas

Article about: Shaskas were acquired from region Podravina in Croatia, where battles between Germans and ROA against Yugoslavian partisans took place. Strong battles were fought from late 1944 to May 1945.

?

Default Shaskas

Shaskas were acquired from region Podravina in Croatia, where battles between Germans and ROA against Yugoslavian partisans took place.
    Strong battles were fought from late 1944 to May 1945.

ShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shaskas
    P
    Many

Default Shaska

Thanks for showing your shaskas.
    I'm quite reluctant to buy such a shaska. Unfortunately, they are copied a lot.
    What should you pay attention to if you want to buy an original shaska?

I too wouldn't mind having a genuine shashka, but I can't tell which ones are fakes. I keep seeing the ones with the Moisin bayonet on the scabbard but I don't trust them. Most recent example: ShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskas

hi- The Shashkas with bayonet scabbard are Officer Shashkas. On a side note, here is my 1929 dated shortened Shashka

ShaskasShaskasShaskas

Are the Shashkas with handguards a period thing or were they issuedconcurrently? What do you make of this one? ShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskasShaskas

There have been a lot of fakes that are probably made in China, Pakistan/India an earlier source of fakes. The latest one posted here IMO most likely Chinese in origin. The one I'm posting a WW 2 era original, sometimes an "in hand" and/or really good pictures needed to sort out the good from the bad. Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shaskas  
    Attached Images Attached Images Shaskas 

Quote by kowloon View Post
    Are the Shashkas with handguards a period thing or were they issuedconcurrently?
    The standard Imperial era pattern 1881 Shashkas had knuckle guards - that were omitted for the Cossack version of the saber. Best Regards, Fred

?

Hello, where can I get a shashkas. Raul
    Last edited by Raul; 06-01-2020 at 04:36 PM.