Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

USSR canteens and covers - short description

Article about: Aluminum canteen, 0.75 liter capacity, produced by the Moscow factory "Metallamp" from 1926 to 1929. The neck was closed with cork stopper. Early models of aluminum canteens, produ

Default Thanks

Quote by dimmuborgir95 View Post
    Hello! This is a "tourist" canteen, USSR. Such canteens were also used by the Cuban army.

Captcha Check
    Thank you for the speedy and accurate response with a reference. I didn’t know where to start. I do read a little Cyrillic and Google Translate can fill in the gaps so to speak. That was a really helpful reference that you attached though.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement USSR canteens and covers - short description
    P
    Many

Thank you for the speedy and accurate response with a reference. I didn’t know where to start. I do read a little Cyrillic and Google Translate can fill in the gaps so to speak. That was a really helpful reference that you attached though.
    Thanks. Unfortunately, I do not have time to make this catalog in English - this is a very big job.

My new arrival, a nice German made (CFL 1941) trophy canteen used by a Red Army Guards man:

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    My new arrival, a nice German made (CFL 1941) trophy canteen used by a Red Army Guards man:

Very cool find! I love trench art! I’ve got some Russian plum and Bakelite AK74 magazines with rack numbers and some names and artwork on them done up by a Bulgarian soldier. I’ve also got some carved up Yugoslavian M70 handguards from the Yugoslav wars but I’m really into anything that was inscribed by soldiers, especially if it’s elaborate and even more if it was captured or decorated during wartime.

Very good!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5