MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Where can I find a replica MUV-1 fuse for a PMD-6M mine display?

Article about: My last post was shut down for soliciting in the discussion forum so just to be clear, THIS IS NOT A WANTED AD. I'm looking for any possible information as to where I either find the informa

Default Where can I find a replica MUV-1 fuse for a PMD-6M mine display?

My last post was shut down for soliciting in the discussion forum so just to be clear, THIS IS NOT A WANTED AD. I'm looking for any possible information as to where I either find the information require to make my own replica MUV-1 fuse (Dimensions etc) or if anyone can recommend a pro who I could possibly talk to about this matter. I am aware that replicas exist and are made for police and military training but those are way to expensive to source here in Canada

I apologize for soliciting the first time, hopefully this is an acceptable post.

Thanks,

Jesse

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where can I find a replica MUV-1 fuse for a PMD-6M mine display?
    P
    Many

?

Have a look at this link:

Взрыватели МУВ, МУВ-2, МУВ-3, МУВ-4, ВЗД-3М, ВЗД-1М, ВЗД-6Ч. Запал МД-2, МД-5М

If you want, I can post pictures with dimensions of one of mine (excuse pun).

Do you mind posting a pic of your own? If you can't do it here, feel free to PM me. You have been very helpful

?

I hope these are of some use.

The only thing missing is a correct pin.

These either come as a T-shape allowing the top of the mine to push the pin down and release the striker, or a looped piece of wire with a peg for the same purpose.

That's awesome! Thank you Do you know of any pro that makes replicas or inert look alikes?

?

I will send you a message Milsurplover.

?

I've seen them come up on a popular auction site posting from Russia and the US. Also Ukraine sometimes.