Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Armband ID help Please

Article about: I am posting here for some help with ID as I have spent a couple of hours searching and have not been able to figure out. I will post individually in the correct forum after ID. Any help is

Default Armband ID help Please

I am posting here for some help with ID as I have spent a couple of hours searching and have not been able to figure out. I will post individually in the correct forum after ID. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for looking. I think the search engines have been somewhat censored as I have not been able to find too much.
    John

Armband ID help PleaseArmband ID help PleaseArmband ID help PleaseArmband ID help Please

I think the black one is a political organization of some type, could be another country.
    John

John,,

These are quite interesting. The yellow armband looks to have a Hitler Youth ink stamp.. I am at work right now but when I get home I will look through my volumes of Hitler Youth references to see if there is anything in there..

The yellow armband appears to be some sort of Vendor or Salesman type armband.. (I think)… I can't make out the first few letters due to the wrinkle..

Smitty

Thank you Smitty. I will take another pic without the wrinkle. I am tending to agree with some type of sales person but I cannot find another example. I also have a HJ doctor armband and can only find one other example to compare to.
    John

Additional Pics. Thank you for looking.
    John

Armband ID help PleaseArmband ID help Please

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Thank you Smitty. I will take another pic without the wrinkle. I am tending to agree with some type of sales person but I cannot find another example. I also have a HJ doctor armband and can only find one other example to compare to.
    John
    From what I can make out the yellow band is for an authorised vendor at a Hochland Hitler youth rally/treffen.

Thank you Gunny. That might help explain the two BDM shoulder triangles that came with these armbands. I just posted the shoulder triangles in the appropriate forum. The salesman might have been selling these items. Interesting to me as most of the items in the grouping I bought are mostly HJ related still in great condition. Might have been his display items for ordering. The previous statement was purely my assumption and not based on facts.
    John

"R. L. Sch.: Unknown organization, I've never seen an RLB lettered this way. Another possibility is Reichs Leiter Schule, or something else where "sch" stands for "schule." Bold gold bevo weave letters on high quality blue cloth, 13 x 38 cm, unusual height for an armband!, strong colors, passes the blacklight test - zero fluorescence, light wear."

Reichs Luftschutz Armband
    "Per Ardua"

Thank you PaulP. Interesting item. Thank you.
    John

Morning John,,

We are having a snowstorm down here in Texas right now so I am off work today..

Been looking through some of my HJ references and I have not found an example of the yellow "vendor's" armband but I have no doubts about it's authenticity as I am sure there are still a number of unidentified armbands out there just waiting to be researched and confirmed..

I am still researching the black armband and hopefully with the help of my German wife we will be able to properly identify it later today. (She is currently teaching online)..

As PaulP has pointed out this RL SCH. armband is unknown for the time being but again I have faith that it can be properly identified with the right reference sources..

Smitty

P.S.

I did find an example of the HJ medical armband, I will post in that thread shortly

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast