Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

The Big D was here today

Article about: Well Donald decided to vistit Yuma today. Since I'm ATC we knew that Air Force 1 was coming in for a final. So I figuered I go out and get some pic's to share............................. No

?

Default The Big D was here today

Well Donald decided to vistit Yuma today. Since I'm ATC we knew that Air Force 1 was coming in for a final.
    So I figuered I go out and get some pic's to share.............................
    Now when taking these the sun was glaring on the screen and I couldn't see anything and I just kind of did a point and shoot on a couple. Well when I went back in the building to take a look at my photography skills, Some how I pushed the selfie icon on my phone and all of my pic's turned out like this!!!!!!!
    The Big D was here today

LMAO!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thought I was going to see the President but all I see is the “all seeing eye” LOL

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Spit my drink out laughing.......

I had some choice replies but thought better of it....

ahhh...what the heck....here goes.......I'm sure you will get a laugh as well

The Big D was here today
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Yeah I was LMAO and so was everybody at the shop when I walked in a said WTF!!!!
    And told them what happened

I couldn't tell, the sun was glaring of the screen and I couldn't see anything!!!
    but obviously I hit the little icon for reverse pic!!!

It gave my wife and son a great laugh when I showed them!!!!
    It was an awesome landing to!!!!

Oh wait!! You can see it in the reflection of my glasses...………….

Semper Fi
    Phil

This is a classic example of 'Murphy's law'... also known as 'Sod's Law'. 'Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong'.

Cheers,
    Steve

You are better looking Phil.

?

Very nice Phil . good thing you weren't In the head

It's a story to not stop laughing and laughing, Phil.
    When I was a child my father took all the wedding pictures of a cousin .... and forgot to take off the lens cap.

Shit happens, my friend!!

I'm not so sure it was your fault Phil, I am inclined to believe this the work of the FBI using little known covertly inserted software on your camera to stop you taking pictures of anything they don't want you to

I used to be paranoid but now I know the Government is out to get me!

I did something similar the other day, I was trying to video a hedgehog in the garden for my grandaughter but with the sun in my eyes when I thought I was starting the recording I was actually stopping it so all I got was about thirty secs of my own feet trotting out of the house into the garden. There's never a child around when you need mobile phone advice eh?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Mark, I wish I could blame it on the FBI or the SS that were at my facility to make sure he landed safe. But this was all on me

I just heard that the VP Mike Pence is coming Tuesday. So I promise more great photo's of his arrival!!

Your story of your feet had me flash back 20 years ago when I got my new Hi8mm camcorder and took it to our annual air show. When I got home to review the video, I had accidentally hit the record button when we parked and I had 20 minute video of my feet walking the flight line to the first display!!!LMAO!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil