MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Classified ads - Sales /Wanted section tutorial

Article about: NEED HELP! Hi I went to edit something on my listing for a black wound badge and couldn't find any price info. When i closed out, it removed my currency and my shipping cost. What did I do w

It is not a forum issue, the buyer must have selected the wrong currency when he made the payment as that part of any deal has nothing to do with the forum. If you priced it in GBP then that is how you should be paid, not in any other currency. The actual mechanics of paying for it with paypal is not anything to do with the forum.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Markjoanou
    ?

I am looking for a 3rd Riech rally plate (pewter)

- - ------- - -

I am looking for a 3rd Riech rally plate (pewter)

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

I have been thinking of selling my dagger but I have no idea of its value. How do I determine what a fair price would be? Cheers Brian

Quote by brian d View Post
    I have been thinking of selling my dagger but I have no idea of its value. How do I determine what a fair price would be? Cheers Brian
    I can only suggest that if you are confident that you know what you have, search some dealer's websites for prices and take off about 20%. I think you will be satisfied with the results.
    Also, you can post it for review in the correct section of the forum so that when you list it here for sale, prospective buyers will know what they are getting.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thankyou Ralph

Hi Brian..Bring it here.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...s-third-reich/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I had listed this previously as a Forestry Dagger. It is an old blade but missing pieces off the staghorn handle. Was noted it may be a hunting knife so I am not really sure what it is. That is why I don't have any idea of the value or even if there is any interest in it. Cheers Brian

List it in the classifieds and include the information you received on that thread.

List a reasonable but negotiable price ....as it does not appear that it will fetch much..but give it a try and see if someone may be interested in it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I thought I listed this but I don't see it in the classifieds. Cheers Brian

Hello Brian,
    I know you had posted as I saw it but I am unable to find it now.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast