Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Classified ads - Sales /Wanted section tutorial

Article about: NEED HELP! Hi I went to edit something on my listing for a black wound badge and couldn't find any price info. When i closed out, it removed my currency and my shipping cost. What did I do w

I uploaded a fake ad and have no problems ...I followed each prompt and was uploaded and posted successfully. You may also want to PM our Tech Guru Dimas if further issues persist.

test only - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

I will remove this ad in a few days

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry,seems OK now please remove Test - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

?

Sorry Larry I cannot post any ad it let me upload only a pic,it does not working at all -very crap-just waste my time and I got annoyed,seems nobody was able to do something...except you
    end of the story,I'm out....................good bye

Quote by Carlo3 View Post
    Sorry Larry I cannot post any ad it let me upload only a pic,it does not working at all -very crap-just waste my time and I got annoyed,seems nobody was able to do something...except you
    end of the story,I'm out....................good bye
    It's working fine for me, i uploaded a few ads today!..

?

not for me!I really got annoyed of wasting time....................end of story this is my last post on this forum.
    please delete my account

My pleasure...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by Carlo3 View Post
    not for me!I really got annoyed of wasting time....................end of story this is my last post on this forum.
    please delete my account
    Very pompous, do not let the door hit you on the way out. All you can do is shake your head when it comes to some people.
    Marty
    At least he did say please.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Very pompous, do not let the door hit you on the way out. All you can do is shake your head when it comes to some people.
    Marty
    At least he did say please.
    Aaaand drop the mic, exit stage right!

Maybe it's me but I can't see what gave hime a hair up his a*se. Hey ho, have a nice life!
    Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10