Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Happy Memorial Day

Article about: Today, in the United states, we Honor all of our Military members who have fallen for our country. Happy Memorial to to them and a toast for them. Cheers to Ya! John

Default Happy Memorial Day

Today, in the United states, we Honor all of our Military members who have fallen for our country.

Happy Memorial to to them and a toast for them. Cheers to Ya!
    John

It's not just about beer and BBQs.

Today I will be going to our local cemetery where our American Legion post
    will do a flag ceremony and call out all of the names of our vets resting there.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Default Punchbowl, Memorial of the Pacific

Never Forget!

- - ------- - -

While from Memorial Day 2020, this still rings true!

Memorial Day 2020 Virtual Tribute - YouTube
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Happy Memorial Day  

TWS
    ?

Happy Memorial Day
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

I will be visiting Pearl Harbor in the morning. My first visit. I'm sure it will very moving. Ultimate respect for those that gave all so I could live the wonderful life that I live.

Tim

MAP
    ?

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    I will be visiting Pearl Harbor in the morning. My first visit. I'm sure it will very moving. Ultimate respect for those that gave all so I could live the wonderful life that I live.

Tim
    Don't forget to visit the Punchbowl cemetery (see Rich's photo above) if you get a chance.

You might even run into Rich
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I'm on a tour so I'm not sure if it will stop or not. Staying on big island and fly over for the tour. Hopefully when it tours Honolulu the tour will stop.

Tim

?

I enjoyed my visit to pearl and Punchbowl emensly yesterday. I have always had respect for those that served and gave all. However yesterday really put into perspective the magnitude of sacrifice fellow Americans have paid for me to live my wonderful life.

I am truly blessed because of their actions. I hope every collector can visit these historic sites. It has certainly increased my passion towards history, collecting and remembering.

Thanks
    Tim