Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Happy Thanksgiving

Article about: Happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate. We are hosting family on Thursday and Friends on Saturday. It is very enjoyable to spend time with both. Enjoy the time. John What is everyone

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate. We are hosting family on Thursday and Friends on Saturday. It is very enjoyable to spend time with both. Enjoy the time.
    John

What is everyone doing?

Happy Thanksgiving to you John and your family and all our members
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, friends.

We're just cooking a small turkey and I'm spending a much-needed week off at home. Looking forward to it!

Stay safe, everyone!

Back at you John.
    I hope everyone here has a safe and happy Thanksgiving filled with good
    food and friends.

Mary and I are staying home and doing a traditional Thanksgiving day meal.
    I'm working seven days a week trying to get a project done so
    I am looking forward to having a day off of work with some good food and a little
    relaxation.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Happy Thanksgiving Gents ....From the Dinner table to the couch

Not without a Bourbon over ice in hand
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone from work. Stay safe and enjoy.

Tim

As I write this the preparations are underway..

Wife is in the kitchen preparing the sweet Potatoe casserole and Cranberry Sauce casserole, and when she is complete, I have a 23-pound Turkey to get prepared and into the oven.

My son and his fiancé are prepping the broccoli and cheese casserole, mashed potatoes, cream corn casserole and gravy and later this afternoon we will be going to his house where my wife's mother and father will join my wife and I and our son Ryan and Samantha and her mom and dad for dinner.

For dessert we have Pumpkin, apple, pecan, cherry, mincemeat pies and also some assorted rolls and other treats.

A time of year when I reflect on what is behind me and what is ahead, both Good times and not so good times for family members with health issues, I pause to reflect on how thankful I am to have my parents, my wife and son, my sister, my Aunt and Uncle and all my family and friends, although we are not at the same dinner tables as in years past,, I am thankful for those memories of past years and I look forward to new memories to make at new dinner tables.

I am also thankful for the members of this forum, like-minded people who have a common interest in a hobby that has in some cases brought many of us closer together. There are so many members here I am thankful for, and to list them all would take the rest of the day and I have a turkey to get in the oven, but I want everyone to know that you are my Brothers and Sisters, a term that I don't use often outside of the military with members I served with or the fire service in which I also served, but in this environment the term is very appropriate to call you all Brothers and Sisters.

For all those who have to work today I say Thank you. The first responders, the Military members of all Nations, the workers at the Parades, the folks at the power stations and TV stations, all those who have to be away from family today, I raise a glass to you and toast you..

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and Blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Best regards to all..

Smitty

It's out of the oven, waiting to carve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Happy Thanksgiving  
    Last edited by Rakkasan187; 11-24-2022 at 10:13 PM.

Well said, Smitty.
    Enjoy you day with family and friends.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.