Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Help ID unkown patch

Article about: This patch is with some other third Reich items. I am posting here since this may not be German or anything related to the Reich. The patch is about 3" long and there are two of them, i

Default Help ID unkown patch

This patch is with some other third Reich items. I am posting here since this may not be German or anything related to the Reich. The patch is about 3" long and there are two of them, identical. They appear to show an all female (my guess) rowing crew with a skunk on the boat. I suppose if you row fast enough you will not smell the skunk. Would like to know if anyone has any idea what this is. I searched quite a few different items without anything. I am not asking for anyone to spend a bunch of effort. Hopefully someone might know right off hand.
    John

Help ID unkown patch

Bump

CBH
    ?

Looks like a Dragon Boat , not sure if it’s military.

?

Definitely looks like a beaver or skunk facing female rowers

?

Its definitely a Beaver I believe .

IMO, skunk.
    A beaver's tail is flat. And, a white stripe down the back.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the replies. It is definitely a stinky situation since it is unkown. I am also guessing there is no military connection. I was thinking is could be still related to era correct crewing or rowing sports event. I searched all of the common terms for a 1930's type event. Could be earlier or pong past post war.
    John