Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I hate winter

Article about: I guess I don't bounce like I used to. Slipped on an ice covered sidewalk. Spent 2 hours in the ER and now have to schedule surgery for a separated shoulder. My right arm is imobile and I am

Get well soon Greg, winter is crap!...

Sorry to hear of your fall Greg, hope you recover quickly. I don't like the cold, and can happily say I haven't seen snow for 20 years, since I took my son to the mountains one year so he could see snow. One of the benefits of living in a temperate climate, winter is wet, but not particularly cold.

Sorry to hear this. Get well soon!

?

Hope you get better soon.

Where i live in scotland we are in a rain shadow so we dont get much rain/Snow in comparison to west coast of scotland. Which i am fortunate about. I have seen stuff about this polar vortex in America and it seems hell!

mpw
    ?

Wish you a speedy recovery and hope all is well before the riding season kicks in.

Lightbulb

Ouch. I can honestly say 'I know just how you feel'. Ten years ago I slipped over and badly broke my left arm. I suddenly realised - hey, I'm really not still 18 years old......

Ever since, in similar situations I hesitate and complete a small 'mental risk assessment'. Boring, but it comes to us all.

My very best wishes for a speedy ( and uncomplicated ) recovery !

Get well soon Greg...
    I lived in Greenland 7 years so very used to winter!
    But the cold in Greenland is different than cold in Europe! High humidity here in Denmark makes the cold feel even colder!
    So would prefer winter in Greenland any time..

Hope you go painfree out of surgery.

Greg,

I'm so sorry to hear the news. I wish you all the best for a full and speedy recovery.

Joel

Living with one arm for 6 weeks or so is going to grate on your nerves. I tore my bicep from my elbow 7 weeks ago & have been in a sling since the surgery Dec.21.
    So not "sugar coating" anything. It *****. Could not even open a bottle of beer, had to drink cans.
    Hope your recovery period is less severe than mine...wish you well
    D.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I want to wake up and start this day all over again.
    Hey Greg, I'm sure you don't really want to wake up and start the day again... you might do your Left arm the same injury! Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear of your tumble, it's no joke when you are getting older. I wish you a good recovery.

Cheers,
    Steve

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast