Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

I think I caught Covid fever.

Article about: Not the actual virus but a reaction to the entire situation. I "quarantined" in the war room tonight because I've finally started to labor over a long overdue rotation in my unifor

TWS
    ?

Default I think I caught Covid fever.

Not the actual virus but a reaction to the entire situation. I "quarantined" in the war room tonight because I've finally started to labor over a long overdue rotation in my uniform display.

A couple random shots as I tried to select decorations for uniforms and put some away off uniforms that were going back in the closet. My assistant was at first curious but promptly grew bored of the whole process and decided to make himself a fort.

Hopefully the partial rotation will be done soon and I can share photos of the new version.

I think I caught Covid fever.I think I caught Covid fever.I think I caught Covid fever.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Bling is always necessary when you have tunics to display
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A very professional presentation Todd. Looking forward to seeing the updated presentation!

Andy

?

I'll be looking forward to seeing the New War room setup!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Like everyone said I’m looking forward to seeing the new setup in the war room. Looks like your got quite the selection to choose from.

?

I like your assistant.
    Here is mine:

I think I caught Covid fever.