Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Insane postage rate from Canada to Norway?

Article about: I made an offer on a visor cap and the seller accepted. But I wrote back and had to cancel my order. This is the first time I`ve ever backed out of a deal. \\$210 for postage?!! About 2000 Nkr

Default Insane postage rate from Canada to Norway?

I made an offer on a visor cap and the seller accepted. But I wrote back and had to cancel my order. This is the first time I`ve ever backed out of a deal. $210 for postage?!! About 2000 Nkr. I mean, what the...
    Stig

I know, I had a guy in Sweden back out on a deal due to postage.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

I tried to ship a small light box to Australia last year. Cost was ~$80.00. 4x's more than the cost of the items.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I've noticed the increased overseas postage rates as well - which have me limiting my buying from European sources...

Now.....that....is crazy !
    Paul

Thanx gentlemen, for taking the time to share some views on the issue on postage rates. A shame, really. I wanted that cap. But I can not afford that much in postage. Oh well, next time.

I bought a hotrod t shirt from the US last week for $25.
    The seller was apologetic but USPS charged $32 to post to me here in Oz!!!! .... a frikkin T shirt !!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I think I can beat some of those shipping fees. Last year I was looking at an SD M40 for shipping from Canada to Australia. The shipping and the “Processing fee”, whatever that is, nearly knocked me over. Obviously, I declined to proceed. And this was from a dealer that I had purchased a lot of pricey items from previously. On principle, I will no longer deal with them.
    Insane postage rate from Canada to Norway?

That's the worst i've ever seen Andy $565 for shipping and processing,basicially a few dealers are charging for wrapping the item in bubble wrap and placing in a box,taping and labelling.shame i don't add that fee when i sell something on ebay.