MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My COVID Face Covers

Article about: My shemaghs. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Default My COVID Face Covers

My shemaghs. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My COVID Face Covers  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Aussie Army issue.

Lightbulb

In the recent spell of cold weather, I've used a repro German tocque or balaclava ; a simple cloth tube which fits close to the face and doubles as a scarf. It seems to have worked ; at least, I haven't caught COVID. The Nahkampfmesser, of course, is very useful for dissuading those who come within 2 metres.....

My COVID Face Covers

They don't like it up 'em!

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    They don't like it up 'em!
    Yep the shemagh is a great "pre-COVID" face cover used by all the best "baddies"

Thes pics from a "shoot or don't shoot" exercise (just me in fancy dress )

Regards

Mark
    It's a British Army issue shemagh
    My COVID Face CoversMy COVID Face Covers
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Rene,Send me one.
    Martin,Have one of those. Looked to plain. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Quote by rra227 View Post
    Rene,Send me one.
    Martin,Have one of those. Looked to plain. Rich A. in Pa.
    The one in the pic I posted is the lightweight desert version. The British Army also issue a heavier green and black one exactly like the Aussie one posted by Rene.

Most of the ones I have ever seen are very similar in pattern just different colours and weights.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Scottish "Jockiban"

My COVID Face Covers