Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Name that Badge please

Article about: Gentlemen, I am having trouble working out the name of these badges please, would someone please point me in the right direction please. I will be getting into the Kreigsmarine after the res

Default Name that Badge please

Gentlemen, I am having trouble working out the name of these badges please, would someone please point me in the right direction please. I will be getting into the Kreigsmarine after the rest of the Luftwaffe.

Many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Name that Badge please  

With respect - how lazy can you be?

I don`t think people will bother to help you with this one. Use the archives. Lots of info. to be found there!!

All of the names for these can be found in this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    If you can identify them by their Americanized names, you can copy and paste the German name.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Lazy? I have to name a badge in German but do not know it’s name in English first. The egg or Chicken first. Thanks Ralph for providing a practical response. Cheers

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bencejones View Post
    Lazy? I have to name a badge in German but do not know it’s name in English first. The egg or Chicken first. Thanks Ralph for providing a practical response. Cheers
    If you get stuck just let us know and will try to help. But Ralph's list should give you everything you need.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

RTH
    ?

I have nothing better to do so I will name them:

In case - Luftwaffe Bomber Clasp in Gold with Pendant and Numbers.
    Below case - Luftwaffe Transport Clasp in Silver.
    Left badge - Luftwaffe Flak badge.
    Right badge - Radio Operators and Air Gunners badge that appears to be missing the lightning bolts carried by the eagle.

Proper German Names (respectively)

Frontflugspange für Kampfflieger in Gold mit Anhänger und Einzatszahl - Luftwaffe Bomber Clasp in Gold with Pendant and Numbers.
    Frontflugspange für Transportflieger in Silber - Luftwaffe Transport Clasp in Silver.
    Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Luftwaffe Flak badge
    Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen - Radio Operators and Air Gunners badge

Quote by RTH View Post
    I have nothing better to do so I will name them:
    They have already been posted in the correct sections using the correct names.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)