Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bob UK

26 72.22%
  • Me Australia

10 27.78%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Okie A Postage Race Between Aust & UK Poll

Article about: Ok as I've been involved this thread Receiving packages during COVID19 - https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/wrf-g...ovid19-775610/Bob & I have packages sent to each other roughly at the same

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    So it's been a week in Country,
    Any updates???

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Nup Phil, not from both ends! But I did get a USPS notification "Departed LAX" for a related item to Bob's Brick! (not from Bob though and sent 5 days later) I have placed a enquiry to Aust Post for the Wet washing!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-18-2020 at 04:19 AM. Reason: added text

Update in Bob's favour! Landed in UK!

On way to Bob- still not there yet! Bob has an unfair advantage as I can't confirm tracking (only received from sender and no Royal post tracking) so it's up to my magic 8 ball!!

Must say too that Bob is stuck out of town and will have to wait till he gets home due to this virus thingy! so one advantage on my side! but if my tracking says delivered he still wins even though it's not in hand!
    Really hope it smells I must write!

From another shipment ---Got to love USPS 7min shipping from Vancouver to Los Angeles! Secret stuff they'd be not telling us!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Okie A Postage Race Between Aust & UK Poll  

Ok the wet washing had arrived to destination 10 days ago! but Bob ain't home!! Bricks must have sunk a big ship in the Indian ocean! so no idea from my end? so it's still on I guess?

MAP
    ?

We just like voting against you Rene!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    From another shipment ---Got to love USPS 7min shipping from Vancouver to Los Angeles! Secret stuff they'd be not telling us!!
    Well this US one made it in! even with the hokey tracking one month later!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Okie A Postage Race Between Aust & UK Poll  

The race is on! The bricks have arrived in Sydney!! Bob's not home until the 10th! and has to arrange a redelivery!

Ok ya detractors! I win, but I got duped! No brick!! it's this scary frog thing!! Bob ya ripped me off!!! , Bit late for Armistice of 11 November 1 min silence by 4 hours --Rocky broke the silence Col Bogey! and a day late of USMC's 245th!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast