Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Refund for Fake items

Article about: Gentlemen, I wish to update you all on my current predicament regarding the purchase of a large number of German Militaria that has been through the war relic forums and shown to be fake/cop

?

That's good to hear, what about the other crooks? Did the seller who suddenly travelled for six months to the UK seek permanent asylum there with no internet or telephone access?

Thanks Putzi, he will be back, I know where he lives and have been to his house. He is aware that I want to speak to him about some fakes. I would say he will get a big surprise on his return.

If you don't receive satisfaction from this dealer you owe him no 'protection' and should identify him so others don't fall into this trap.

RTH
    ?

I like the idea of a big surprise for these crooks. Perhaps if he doesn't agree straight away, get together a couple of lads, one dark night...

Quote by RTH View Post
    I like the idea of a big surprise for these crooks. Perhaps if he doesn't agree straight away, get together a couple of lads, one dark night...
    Never a good suggestion.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Gentlemen, I have to agree with Ralph, war/violence no one wins. But if I quote one of the sayings of the Art of War. “The supreme art of twar is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Best sums up my next chapter to return the fakes!

Thanks again bros.

Also and more importantly! Happy birthday Ralph…… yay

Default The Final Medal Faker has returned from the UK- Identity Revealed

Well Gentlemen, the time has come to announce the identity of the last Dirty Rotten Scoundrel medal thief.!!!!!
    Let me introduce you to Mr Joss Richardson formly of the Militaria Shop, situated at 806 George Street Sydney. 2000. His current email is Joss_richardson@outlook.com (Admin please take note) He has finally returned from the UK and I met up with him a short time ago. Before I discuss the outcome of the meeting let me set the scene for our members.

This purveyor of fine fake medals and accoutrements had once had a store in the centre of Sydney where he learned to ply his trade of trickery. When he had filled his pockets he retired to ST Huberts Island on the CentralCoast to his water front mansion. There he wasted no time and set up his shonky Online business to further rip off newbies. This new non ethical Den on the web is called the "Militaria Shop" which is still online and operating. Feel free to drop in and leave a nice salutation. (See screen shot)

Anyway, for those that do not know the story I found good old Joss online at his Militaria Store, when I was just starting out in the hobby. I believe you may have seen the many items I purchased from this up standing member of the community posted on this thread where our members quickly cut it down to fake size. I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank all the members who helped me when I was baring my soul to the forum on the way Old Joss helped me part with a considerable amount of my hard earned money.

I had mentioned that he went to the UK just as my world of collecting was coming apart and I was learning via the forum how much I was stung, dusted and humiliated for. Old Joss went for 6 months to one of his overseas dwellings to find more lovely eastern block fakes to sell. The whole time he was away, I emailed him and told him about all the fakes he sold me and I would like to meet him to discuss the matter. Well as the meeting got closer I had a number of emails from the scoundrel demanding that all the items must have the original tags on them. Unfortunately I keep silly things like that.

Anyway, the meeting today did not last long, as soon as I entered the room he said he does not care what the amateurs on the internet have said about the medals. In fact he was only wishing to discuss the small number of items I purchased last from him and none others. Therefore, the 50k of fakes would not be discussed. I asked him why is that Joss. He said you only have 7 days to return anything as its on the website. I see old Joss has been busy with adding in his 7 day terms to his web page whilst away. A true player of the game. With that, I picked up my heavy box of fakes and the 2 M43 Winkler caps (see I have learned some things in the time here) and walked out.

The old prick had no intention of providing a refund let alone having an honest ethical discussion. I now will make it my mission to pass on old Joss's details to other collectors so they can learn about "Old Joss"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Refund for Fake items   Refund for Fake items  

MAP
    ?

He sounds like a real piece of work.

If it's any consolation, he is not the first and certainly won't be the last. We just have to remain vigilant and united.

It would be great if he set up tables at local shows. You could get a table at the same show and display your fakes that you bought from him Would be even better if you got a table next to him

And if you can prove he changed his refund / return policy after you purchased your items you could pursue some type of legal claims against him
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    He sounds like a real piece of work.

If it's any consolation, he is not the first and certainly won't be the last. We just have to remain vigilant and united.

It would be great if he set up tables at local shows. You could get a table at the same show and display your fakes that you bought from him Would be even better if you got a table next to him
    Reminds me of old Tony Caliendo here in the states. Notorious crook whose reputation has been fairly well known for years, yet he still sets up at the SOS every year. Probably not for much longer, as he is getting quite up in age.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2