Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Trade Token Help Please

Article about: This is a bit of a silly post and no related thread to put it in but from what I have found so far is these are Philippine trade tokens from the 1940's. Not sure if or how it would relate to

Default Trade Token Help Please

This is a bit of a silly post and no related thread to put it in but from what I have found so far is these are Philippine trade tokens from the 1940's. Not sure if or how it would relate to military items used at that time. Hopefully help from Philippine and Ausie collectors. Otherwise they go to scrap. Not much on the web. Ebay has them but context was not really provided. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Mods can delete if it is too silly and not related.
    John

Trade Token Help Please

Hi John..lets first let others weigh in on these tokens to see if they are related to a certain time period and from there we can move to an appropriate forum for further discussion.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill