Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

What is Covid-19 like on the other side of the pond?

Article about: We are in full shut down mode as of today. Still going to work but not much else. We are just beginning to surge of cases and deaths. Italy and Spain are struggling. What is life like in the

Tip- As your restaurants are lock down closed, take note that their suppliers will have stock to sell cheap - We have a freezer full of top notch restaurant grade Wagyu steaks for cheap cheap!!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Tip- As your restaurants are lock down closed, take note that their suppliers will have stock to sell cheap - We have a freezer full of top notch restaurant grade Wagyu steaks for cheap cheap!!
    The amazing cuts of beef will be freezer burnt by the time they get to use it.
    John

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    The amazing cuts of beef will be freezer burnt by the time they get to use it.
    John
    That's where you can get into it as it has nowhere to go.

47 days no community transmissions. We bought the hard stuff including the black uniformed jack boot!! just saying!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 12-16-2020 at 07:26 AM. Reason: added text

Duplicate!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 03-15-2021 at 06:22 AM. Reason: deleted duplicate post!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Still have some left and all good and tastes great, -- shrink wrapped frozen

Same thing here, about the Wagyu.
    But not "cheap, cheap", just "cheap". ;-)
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I just don't get why hop shoots are hard to get these days.
    Apparently high on demande...
    You can apparently only order them with a VTA number, to us that is no problem, I got one.
    And the VTA number doesn't mention what buisiness you are in.
    So as a antique dealer I can order and buy food, just if I had a restaurant.
    But the price stays at 100 euro a kilo.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Vaccination prog going very well here...'seems to be a lot of fears amongst the BAME folk. Being totally selfish, most of the early summer's Fairs/Shows have been canned or shunted into September....'gonna be some tough choices to make in Sept re which ones to choose BUT now there's talk from the experts of another wave in the "Autumn" so now there's a dimmer switch on the 40w bulb that was at the end of the tunnel ! I suspect the highlights of 2021 will be the vaccine and Ebay.....

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast