Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

What is Covid-19 like on the other side of the pond?

Article about: We are in full shut down mode as of today. Still going to work but not much else. We are just beginning to surge of cases and deaths. Italy and Spain are struggling. What is life like in the

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Seems like all have been quiet for most of this month? .... there's nothing left to joke about, & covid has given us all the sh#ts. ( or is that just me? )
    Probably because we have all come to the realization that this will never go away and we are just living with it now.......... The new normal as they say.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Seems like all have been quiet for most of this month? .... there's nothing left to joke about, & covid has given us all the sh#ts. ( or is that just me? )
    It's gotten to the stage here that riots are happening in the city!! not fun!!

Rene,I was told that a few weeks ago that the Austrailian police were looking for an unmasked guy who was caught on video sneezing in a empty elevator without putting his hand over his face, is this true?
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Quote by SHEMP H View Post
    Rene,I was told that a few weeks ago that the Austrailian police were looking for an unmasked guy who was caught on video sneezing in a empty elevator without putting his hand over his face, is this true?
    Don't remember that one, but it wouldn't surprise me! Victorians are one of the most governed democracies in the world!

- - ------- - -

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Don't remember that one, but it wouldn't surprise me! Victorians are one of the most governed democracies in the world!
    Stay safe mate!
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

- - ------- - -

Stay safe mate!
    Cheers Bill

It's gotten to the stage here that riots are happening in the city!! not fun!!
    Stay safe out there Rene! I saw videos of that online, crazy stuff for sure.

Quote by Luftwaffe 1941 View Post
    Stay safe out there Rene! I saw videos of that online, crazy stuff for sure.
    Cheers Jarret, to top it off we just had a 5.9 earthquake bit over an hour ago!!

It’s true Bill, and they have now arrested him. He was under hotel quarantine and decided to do a runner. COVID-positive fugitive Anthony Karam knocks back offer of hotel quarantine | 7NEWS

As I said, he’s now locked up which is a great thing.

Andy

Cheers Jarret, to top it off we just had a 5.9 earthquake bit over an hour ago!!
    My god, it never ends does it? Hopefully you aussies can catch a break soon. Earthquakes aren't something we worry about here in Texas, so I can only imagine what it's like to experience one.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast