Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

What is Covid-19 like on the other side of the pond?

Article about: We are in full shut down mode as of today. Still going to work but not much else. We are just beginning to surge of cases and deaths. Italy and Spain are struggling. What is life like in the

Quote by Luftwaffe 1941 View Post
    My god, it never ends does it? Hopefully you aussies can catch a break soon. Earthquakes aren't something we worry about here in Texas, so I can only imagine what it's like to experience one.
    Same here we normally only get a extremely rare small tremor, say once in a decade.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Cheers Jarret, to top it off we just had a 5.9 earthquake bit over an hour ago!!
    Just saw that Rene. Did you feel anything? Was meant to have been felt across the country but I didn’t notice anything.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Just saw that Rene. Did you feel anything? Was meant to have been felt across the country but I didn’t notice anything.
    Yep felt like a very low flying helicopter for around 10/15 seconds! had the dog barking! windows were rattling.

...... and it was upstate at Mansfield I believe?

Lucky, cause the 5.5 that hit Newcastle decades back did some real damage!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    ...... and it was upstate at Mansfield I believe?

Lucky, cause the 5.5 that hit Newcastle decades back did some real damage!
    I was talking to a work colleague today and he was living at Coal Point right near Newcastle and said he could hear a huge bang and definitely felt the earth shake. That one was in 1989 and was a 5.4 magnitude and sadly 13 people died.I was at school holidays at the time and living at Carlingford. All I remember was hearing sirens all day at the ambulances rushed up the coast.

Hopefully no one has been too seriously injured in this one.

?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    I was talking to a work colleague today and he was living at Coal Point right near Newcastle and said he could hear a huge bang and definitely felt the earth shake. That one was in 1989 and was a 5.4 magnitude and sadly 13 people died.I was at school holidays at the time and living at Carlingford. All I remember was hearing sirens all day at the ambulances rushed up the coast.

Hopefully no one has been too seriously injured in this one.
    Hope all our Aussie Mates stay safe. Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Minor damage so far here waiting on the 1800 news Protesters at the Shrine of Remembrance!!!!!

Quote by Luftwaffe 1941 View Post
    My god, it never ends does it? Hopefully you aussies can catch a break soon. Earthquakes aren't something we worry about here in Texas, so I can only imagine what it's like to experience one.
    Jarret with what I see on the news you Texans sure have your hands full with what's going on down there under that bridge,my god!
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Lucky NSW

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast