Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

155/36 SS Eagle by Assmann

Article about: My latest SS cap eagle arrived today, a nice early Assmann in cupal manufactured in 1936. The eagle is well worn with only traces of silver finish left. I'll take better photo's in natural l

?

Default 155/36 SS Eagle by Assmann

My latest SS cap eagle arrived today, a nice early Assmann in cupal manufactured in 1936. The eagle is well worn with only traces of silver finish left. I'll take better photo's in natural light tomorrow but here it is matched with one of my cupal Deschler TK's with a similar finish.

155/36 SS Eagle by Assmann155/36 SS Eagle by Assmann

155/36 SS Eagle by Assmann155/36 SS Eagle by Assmann

These are photo's from the website under lights which show the actual finish

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 155/36 SS Eagle by Assmann
    P
    Many

?

As promised photo's in natural light.......

?

Very Nice Al!!
    The finish may be worn but the details are still strong.
    Looks Great!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks Phil, I'm not proficient in eagles but the details left no doubt for me. I was also able to compare it to one posted by Toecutter. I'm happy with this one. Oddly enough the lighting changes the appearance. look at this photo with my phone indoors no light. It looks like it has a silver finish. Al

Dos
    ?

The search for matching eagles begins! This one and the one you got for the Algemeine SS visor to match with your SS Totenkopf insignia go together perfectly. I like the way of how an eagle displays with a TK. I hope i can keep myself away from these for now... for the sake of my wallet. LOL

-Dos

?

Allocated to a new case and the deck was shuffled to make room in the cabinet....

?

Quote by Dos View Post
    The search for matching eagles begins! This one and the one you got for the Algemeine SS visor to match with your SS Totenkopf insignia go together perfectly. I like the way of how an eagle displays with a TK. I hope i can keep myself away from these for now... for the sake of my wallet. LOL

-Dos
    Ha Ha, it took me about 2 years of buying skulls before I ventured into matching eagles. It's a whole new learning curve. Read threads by Winkleman and Carlsson1982 if you want to learn a thing or two about the birds.

Top, congrats!