Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another cupal Deschler M1/52

Article about: I just purchased another Deschler M1/52 in cupal. Again I wasnt really in the market for this type, but the price was fair and I just love the aged patina on this one. I dont have another sk

Default Another cupal Deschler M1/52

I just purchased another Deschler M1/52 in cupal. Again I wasnt really in the market for this type, but the price was fair and I just love the aged patina on this one. I dont have another skull with this bronze color tone and I think the look is stunning. It retains both pins and is in fine shape. These are the sellers pics, will add more when it arrives, hope you like!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another cupal Deschler M1/52   Another cupal Deschler M1/52  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another cupal Deschler M1/52
    P
    Many

?

Dan, nice skull! I love that mottled look. That dealer had the skull priced sky high then came to his senses and reduced it. It's going to make a nice addition to the Deschler family.
    Regards, Al

?

My second Deschler I bought years ago resembles yours in finish. This look is even better looking in person. You will see all kinds of nuances in color and patterns when you examine it. Can't wait to see more photo's.

Another cupal Deschler M1/52
    Regards, Al

Thanks Al! Looking forward to adding this to the Deschler clan, this will be #7. Ive got this and another Zimmerman on the way, hopefully I dont "find" anything for a few weeks, my wallet needs a break!

?

You guys really need to start sharing your sources for these things. I keep looking for a nice affordable one but the winds do not blow in my direction (yet).

Quote by Vocht View Post
    You guys really need to start sharing your sources for these things. I keep looking for a nice affordable one but the winds do not blow in my direction (yet).
    Theres currently an overhoff on estand and a deschler on the collectors guild site

?

Quote by Vocht View Post
    We're both out of money for the time being so have at it LOL
    Regards, Al

?

Quote by Buster1 View Post
    Theres currently an overhoff on estand and a deschler on the collectors guild site
    And a well worn Deschler on Kramer's site....
    Regards, Al

here's a couple more pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another cupal Deschler M1/52   Another cupal Deschler M1/52  

Another cupal Deschler M1/52   Another cupal Deschler M1/52