Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another danziger varient

Article about: Ive been collecting these skulls and eagles for a year now and there are still many varients that are on my wish list. As far as these older pattern skulls go, there is roughly six that seem

Default Another danziger varient

Ive been collecting these skulls and eagles for a year now and there are still many varients that are on my wish list. As far as these older pattern skulls go, there is roughly six that seem impossible to find, but at least I can scratch this one off my list. Its in rough shape and hopefully a nicer one will come my way at some point. But for now I am very happy to add this varient to my collection. No it did not come from the russian site. Ive been meening to contact Dos about taking better quality pictures, been buried in work lately, please forgive the camera phone pics..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another danziger varient   Another danziger varient  

Another danziger varient   Another danziger varient  

Another danziger varient  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another danziger varient
    P
    Many

Dos
    ?

It has lots of character! It looks similar to one of my examples. No worries friend.. I've also been very busy lately myself. When the time comes, message me. And then we talk about camera's and photography!

Nice original skull But the picture is a bit hazy.