Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Another danziger varient

Article about: Hello and happy new year to all! I havent posted much lately, in fact havent been too active in my never ending quest for these elusive skulls. The fact is, there is only a handfull left tha

Default Another danziger varient

Hello and happy new year to all!
    I havent posted much lately, in fact havent been too active in my never ending quest for these elusive skulls. The fact is, there is only a handfull left that I seek, which I havent seen surface in over a year. Quite discouraging..
    Anyhow, I was lucky enough to be offered this lovely speciman. I have a couple others of this type, but this one is the less common varient with the pins attached vertically rather then horizontal. It has most of its finish and in beautifull condition!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another danziger varient   Another danziger varient  

Another danziger varient   Another danziger varient  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another danziger varient
    P
    Many

?

Congratulations Dan, I love it. My favorite though is the well worn specimen on the left.

I saw one of the variants you were looking for the other day on the FJM website I think, but it sold so fast I couldn't give you the heads up or even capture the image. I thought maybe you got lucky and snagged it.
    It was like this one below.

Another danziger varient
    Regards, Al

Thanks Al, much appreciated! I guess thats what I get for not checking every site 90 times a day, that one is one of the few left I cant find!

Congrats,Dan!
    Here is mine,with less finish.
    Regards,Jannis.
    Another danziger varient Another danziger varient

?

Here are mine to bump the thread

Another danziger varient
    Regards, Al

Quote by johanis1860 View Post
    Congrats,Dan!
    Here is mine,with less finish.
    Regards,Jannis.
    Another danziger varient Another danziger varient
    Thank you Jannis.
    And that is a lovely peice you have there as well!

- - ------- - -

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Here are mine to bump the thread

Another danziger varient
    Beautiful grouping Al, I do love this varient!

Hello Aldo, It was my skull, I have sold it as a set to Fred, maybe I will regret it once, as it was rare one.Another danziger varient

Very nice skull ! I have two of that type, one is made of zinc, bit more heavy, other one is pressed alpaca, silvered, with uncut nose and eyes, painted black.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another danziger varient  

?

Quote by Finnvolunteer View Post
    Hello Aldo, It was my skull, I have sold it as a set to Fred, maybe I will regret it once, as it was rare one.Another danziger varient
    Hello Finn, I believe it is rare I have not seen many like it. When I bought mine I didn't even realize it was a variant until I compared it with my other examples.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another danziger varient  
    Regards, Al

I believe too! Already regret it...Collector's life...