Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belgium made totenkopf

Article about: This peice arrived a few days ago. It sat on the sellers website for quite a while, I felt the price was a bit steep. We negotiated for a month and he did come down some thankfully. The weig

Default Belgium made totenkopf

This peice arrived a few days ago. It sat on the sellers website for quite a while, I felt the price was a bit steep. We negotiated for a month and he did come down some thankfully. The weight is a bit hefty as expected with zinc, it retains both pins and most of its finish. Dont see these everyday and will make a nice addition to my collection. Here is a few pics, hope you like!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belgium made totenkopf   Belgium made totenkopf  

Belgium made totenkopf  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belgium made totenkopf
    P
    Many

?

Congratulations Dan, I love it! That's one I don't have yet other than in relic condition. Definitely on my list.

Belgium made totenkopf
    Belgium made totenkopf
    Regards, Al

Very good nice Skull ,
    but for historical rigor you will have to change it the dance partner for an WH (Heer) Visor Cap Eagle or you will be committing a crime.

is a joke , nice find ,Congratulations.
    Jedem das Seine

Dos
    ?

There is no stopping you, Dan. Congrats on this nice TK. Glad you got the price down since it has been for sale for far too long. Did not have the opportunity to respond earlier, but i like it a lot.

Best regards,

-Dos

Awesome patina.