Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

D.S.M. GES. GESCH. on a Skull

Article about: Probable a not so smart question but where does D.S.M. GES. GESCH. stand for?

Default D.S.M. GES. GESCH. on a Skull

Probable a not so smart question but where does
    D.S.M.
    GES.
    GESCH.
    stand for and is it always companied with an RZM mark beneath on the left?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement D.S.M. GES. GESCH. on a Skull
    P
    Many

?

DESCHLER &SOHN, MÜNCHEN the maker

Ges Gesch “Gesetzlich Geschutzt” and is the German equivalent of a trademark, copyright or patent,

These markings are found on a particularly nice early and fairly rare Totenkopf

Deschler D. & S. M. GES. GESCH. RZM skull

Early Deschler D.&.S.M SS Totenkopf

D & S M Totenkopf for evaluation

D.S.M. skull
    Regards, Al

To add to Aldo's spot on response, yes the rzm will be in the bottom left corner

?

What's up Dan

Seems like everybody has dropped out of the skull game. No Buster, No Dos, No Carlsson, No Jannis. Just me, Vocht and the master of analytics " another ant"
    Regards, Al

Hey Al, hope all is well my friend! Work has had me tied up lately, that and funds have been tight. Yes I've noticed that too, been awful quiet around here. I still pop in every now and then to check in on my wrf friends. Haven't heard from Sid or Martin in quite a while. Hope everyone is good! My skull search has slowed down quite a bit, there's a half dozen out there that I'm convinced if I keep searching for them, they'll never appear. Kinda waiting for that rare gem to find me, lol..

?

Probably because nobody pay attention unless it's posted by the rock star celebrities.

SS skulls

?

Quote by Putzi View Post
    Probably because nobody pay attention unless it's posted by the rock star celebrities.

SS skulls
    No, those didn’t escape me. I was the first to cast the like button on those beauties early last year.
    Regards, Al

?

Quote by Buster1 View Post
    Hey Al, hope all is well my friend! Work has had me tied up lately, that and funds have been tight. Yes I've noticed that too, been awful quiet around here. I still pop in every now and then to check in on my wrf friends. Haven't heard from Sid or Martin in quite a while. Hope everyone is good! My skull search has slowed down quite a bit, there's a half dozen out there that I'm convinced if I keep searching for them, they'll never appear. Kinda waiting for that rare gem to find me, lol..
    I hear you Dan. Money is tight this year. I have a couple of scrub Berlin Horde types on the way but that’s about it. I have passed on many nice skulls of late. Stay well!
    Regards, Al

?

A very usefull reply for the OP. I have to agree that the skull collecting is on a slow burn currently. Probably due to the high entry level for most collectors. I still prefer to browse here over the other forums though.

Don't worry Putzi, you're a celeb in my book with your awesome skulls & tabs.