Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

D&S Marked Totenkopf Hat Insignia

Article about: Hello everyone and thank you for any help you can furnish. I was browsing an antique store and spotted this D&S marked totenkopf. Comparing to examples in this forum I noted similarities

Thank you for the confirmation. As I said earlier skulls are not my expertise. If I would purchase, would there be a market out there for me to land this item into the hands of someone that would appreciate it more than I would?
    Ron

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement D&S Marked Totenkopf Hat Insignia
    P
    Many

?

Of course but in that condition with no finish and no prongs the profit margin may be a lot less than expected. Buy it and keep it for awhile. They really grow on you and you might find yourself joining the ranks of the skull obsessed. Our skulls ranks have thinned on the forum we need more newbies
    Regards, Al

Thank you for the information. I don’t know whether my wife would condone collecting sinister looking skulls that cost a pretty penny. : )

?

Quote by scruff1 View Post
    Thank you for the information. I don’t know whether my wife would condone collecting sinister looking skulls that cost a pretty penny. : )
    Well thank you for the entertainment at the very least
    Regards, Al

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2