Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

A danziger

Article about: I've been trying to find some different varients of the danziger, other then the ones most commonly seen lately. I did pick up a nice ST & L recently like the one Dos posted with the nic

Default A danziger

I've been trying to find some different varients of the danziger, other then the ones most commonly seen lately. I did pick up a nice ST & L recently like the one Dos posted with the nice set he found. Anyway, in my search I found this guy. I love the way the silver has worn off to give it a really cool look. The seller wanted almost double for what seems to be the current average market value.. I did talk him down on price, but its still a little on the steep side. Anyway, thought I would run it by you guys before pulling the trigger. Again, thanks for looking and your time

Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A danziger   A danziger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A danziger
    P
    Many

Sorry about the bad pic of the reverse, had to take it with my phone and it came out sideways for some reason

Dos
    ?

I like it. I don't own this particular variant, but it has the look

The picture of the back side is a bit out of focus. Try to get a good one from this side so that the people here that can tell you for sure need little effort to do so.

-Dos

?

Yes, nice authentic variant. That particular one is overpriced but so is everything today. Here is one of mine and wonderful photo's of it in use courtesy of F-B

A danzigerA danziger
    A danziger
    A danziger
    A danziger
    Another one
    A danzigerA danziger

Thanks for the pics Aldo. Its also nice to see these examples on FB's caps

Quote by Dos View Post
    I like it. I don't own this particular variant, but it has the look

The picture of the back side is a bit out of focus. Try to get a good one from this side so that the people here that can tell you for sure need little effort to do so.

-Dos
    I'll take better pics when it gets here Marten, I couldnt resist..

Dos
    ?

Yes make sure you do Always nice to see more pictures, But the word from Aldo is more than sufficient when it comes down to these early skulls.

Lol, yep I feel pretty confident with Aldos stamp.. now iiI have to dig out my digital camera and learn how to use it again, damn smartphones..

?

Dan, you'll be happy with that one. I've kept my eye on it for a long time but never pulled the trigger because the dealer had overpriced it. I'm glad you got him to come down a bit. I have three in my collection and I way overpaid on one as a result of a bidding war. The top left one is a slight variation from the other two, you can see the spaces in the teeth and the cross bones are a little different

A danziger
    A danziger
    A danziger

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Dan, you'll be happy with that one. I've kept my eye on it for a long time but never pulled the trigger because the dealer had overpriced it. I'm glad you got him to come down a bit. I have three in my collection and I way overpaid on one as a result of a bidding war. The top left one is a slight variation from the other two, you can see the spaces in the teeth and the cross bones are a little different

A danziger
    A danziger
    A danziger
    Wow after all the reading up and pouring over the old threads here, I hadn't noticed there was a variation of this varient! Thanks for sharing Aldo, I know how much you hate photographing and posting your beautiful collection here There's so many different varients of the early danziger, I'm learning that finding anything other then the most common one seen everywhere (I think maybe the last pattern of danziger before the big change) is proving to be a challenge in itself.. But as you say, its the thrill of the hunt!