Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Danziger early christmas gift from my friend!

Article about: Hello everyone, I just wanted to share this with you all. I was going to the post office to what i thought collecting an item i had ordered from overseas. When i was walking back to my home

Dos
    ?

Default Danziger early christmas gift from my friend!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share this with you all. I was going to the post office to what i thought collecting an item i had ordered from overseas. When i was walking back to my home i was looking at the address it came from.. The name came familiar and i was confused. You should have seen the smile on my face when i opened it up. I can't explain in words how happy i am!! What a wonderful present. I am still smiling after a few hours haha. This gift came from my friend and our member Aldo. There are good people in the world and you are one of them Al! Unfortunately i don't have the time this weekend to make some good pictures this TK deserves, but this will have to do for now. Monday i will make this up and post them here on the forum. This Danziger variant was one i were looking for to add to my collection. And it looks fantastic, just the way i like them.

Thanks friend!

-Dos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danziger early christmas gift from my friend!
    P
    Many

?

You're welcome Marten. I saw a gap in your collection that needed filling and since I have so much I thought I'd share a small piece with you. It's a pleasure having another skull collector colleague to kick things around with. enjoy it.

Your friend, Al

?

Aldo is a Top Notch Member !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Dos
    ?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    You're welcome Marten. I saw a gap in your collection that needed filling and since I have so much I thought I'd share a small piece with you. It's a pleasure having another skull collector colleague to kick things around with. enjoy it.

Your friend, Al
    Thank you Aldo, This means alot to me! This was indeed one of the skulls i was missing in my collection. One of the best presents anyone ever got me. Cheers, To many of these fine little tk's still to come.

Marten

Not only is Al a top notch member, but also a very nice and generous person in general

That is nice thing to do and what a present, perfect christmas present.
    It is nice to be part of this kind community where is peoples like Aldo and of course not to forgot many another kind members from this forum.

Dos
    ?

As promised some better pictures of the 1st Pattern Danziger SS Totenkopf that was given to me by Aldo as a token of friendship. It was pouring rain yesterday here and was not able to make any good pictures. The weather today was not much better, but found a dry moment to make some. Hopefully there will still be a few sunny days to come this year. I will try again with more light since the days here are getting dark early... Also below is a picture of it next to my "Berlin Hoard" type and "StuG" Panzer / Small tradition Totenkopf. Hopefully this generous gesture will foster other good things to happen here on the forum. Since i have joined here i noticed that everyone has been so helpful and kind to eachother. It really sets this forum apart from the rest that are out there.

Cheers,

-Dos