Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deschler rzm 52

Article about: Got lucky and found a really nice example of an earlier Deschler marked 52 on the lower jaw. It's well worn but has a lot of character. The original website photo's were terrible and did not

?

Default Deschler rzm 52

Got lucky and found a really nice example of an earlier Deschler marked 52 on the lower jaw. It's well worn but has a lot of character. The original website photo's were terrible and did not capture the rzm markings. I took a chance on the overall characteristics that matched a "52' and it paid off. Because of the tarnished finish on the reverse side it's almost impossible to see the markings with the naked eye but macro photography settings saved the day again. These are getting very hard to find at any price.

Deschler rzm 52

Deschler rzm 52Deschler rzm 52

Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deschler rzm 52
    P
    Many

?

MY other 52's, my favorite type....

Deschler rzm 52

Deschler rzm 52
    Regards, Al

?

website photo's vs mine....Lightbox vs natural light

Regards, Al

Dos
    ?

I love it! Great tarnish it holds. From a more yellow to a silvery look. I had the same thing happen with the Brunswick skull you notified me on. This shows what good natural photos can do! I bet you did not pay a lot.. Those original adv. pics are terrible and almost no mark can be seen. Congrats friend, another one for the bone pile.

Anothet beauty Al! What a difference from the website photos to yours, good thing you rolled the dice! Ive got a couple deschlers but the rzm 52 still eludes me lol.. Congrats!

Duplicate

?

Thanks Dan, with perseverance and patience you'll eventually find your "52" Keep in mind there are two variants. Here is the other type with the 52 on top, even harder to find. Here are mine for reference. Happy hunting.

Deschler rzm 52

Deschler rzm 52
    Regards, Al

Thanks Al. I was fortunate enough to find a 52 several months back. Havent seen one on the market since
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deschler rzm 52   Deschler rzm 52  

?

WOW Dan, that's really nice! You're really good at sourcing these skulls. You've built a hell of a collection in a short time. These 52's are exceedingly rare. I paid a premium for mine even a couple of years ago before the prices surged.
    Regards, Al