Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early Jawless 1st pattern TK

Article about: Is this TK original as i have never seen one with the round prongs as original? Thank You Ado

ado
    ?

Default Early Jawless 1st pattern TK

Is this TK original as i have never seen one with the round prongs as original?

Thank You
    Ado
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Jawless 1st pattern TK   Early Jawless 1st pattern TK  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Jawless 1st pattern TK
    P
    Many

Default Re: Early Jawless 1st pattern TK

????
    Regards,

Steve.

Here you go round prongs as orginal (: but
    I think your skull is not orginal
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Jawless 1st pattern TK   Early Jawless 1st pattern TK  

Last edited by Calvaria; 12-22-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Early Jawless 1st pattern TKEarly Jawless 1st pattern TKEarly Jawless 1st pattern TKEarly Jawless 1st pattern TKEarly Jawless 1st pattern TKEarly Jawless 1st pattern TKEarly Jawless 1st pattern TKI am afraid that I do not like your alu badge, though the Assmann catalog suggest such a thing did exist. However, I swerve towards the Buntmetall types, or zinc.

PS Since the word "prongs" and "crimped" cause me to double over in nausea, I cannot offer your images of what must remain hidden. This policy is not out of an arbitrary desire, but I would blow my brains out of I broke off a "prong." And why I should I do so for no payment and no restitution? For strangers?Early Jawless 1st pattern TK
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-23-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Early Jawless 1st pattern TKEarly Jawless 1st pattern TKHere a vital source, found no where else for reasons I cannot fathom. Notice these items are not described as SS in the original source.

PS for those of you obsessed with metals and what not, notice the variety of models of the Hoheitszeichen for the cap and tunic. I assume this variety existed in some cases for other kinds of insignia, yet almost no where do the "scull" people make reference to this diversity, instead adhering to an off determinism that such badges were originally of one type and finish and then proceeding to a lesser quality along a trajectory from victory in garlands to the suicide couch in the bunker.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-22-2011 at 09:10 PM.