Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help verify overhoff please

Article about: Hello. I've been searching for a nice example of an m1/24 and stumbled onto this set. It looks correct to me but I am still very new to this. Can anyone please verify it's authenticity. As a

Default Help verify overhoff please

Hello. I've been searching for a nice example of an m1/24 and stumbled onto this set. It looks correct to me but I am still very new to this. Can anyone please verify it's authenticity. As always thank you very much for any help

Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help verify overhoff please   Help verify overhoff please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help verify overhoff please
    P
    Many

Dos
    ?

Looks good to me. Although i don't have any Overhoff & Cie insignia in my collection. The construction and details look like how they should be, but please wait for other opinions. Nice matching patina set

-Dos

Thank you Marten

Original matcing set,very nice. Vince

Thank you Vince.

+1
    As Dos and Vincent said, a superb looking originals.
    Regards, Jannis.

Thank you Jannis

Well I made the seller a very reasonable offer, which he quickly shot down. I then agreed to pay his full asking price and asked if I can give him a deposit now to hold it for me untill I can deposit some funds at the bank tomorrow. No reply.. I guess if he still has it tomorrow I will purchase it, although he doesn't seem very motivated to sell..

Done deal. The price was a little steep, but a matching set and cosmetically matching patina are rare and hard to pass up. The seller seemed to be a really stand up person. Can't wait to add this to my small collection, will try and post some good pics when it arrives. Thanks all for your help