Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Minty Danzig Skull - authentic?

Article about: Dear all, As I really appreciate your Expertise, I kindly want to ask for your Help with this Skull right Here. Thank you all and I am curious to learn more! Best Mr Deeds

Default Minty Danzig Skull - authentic?

Dear all,
    As I really appreciate your Expertise, I kindly want to ask for your Help with this Skull right Here.
    Thank you all and I am curious to learn more!
    Best
    Mr Deeds

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Minty Danzig Skull - authentic?
    P
    Many

This thread explains how to upload your photos correctly, and add them to your posts.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Now with the right way to Upload the Pictures. The mobile Version unfortunately didnt Show me the Option.. thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Minty Danzig Skull - authentic?   Minty Danzig Skull - authentic?  

I think I've seen this type in the forum archives. I wonder if Aldo has a similiar type of skull?.
    Vince

Unfortunately there are so many Variants Out there..so that i am really unsure. Any Help is highly appreciated!

There are many varients of the danzig type skull, the one you posted here seems to be the most common. Your example looks good to me IMO, maybe Aldo or Mr. Carlson will chime in

Here are 2 additional pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Minty Danzig Skull - authentic?   Minty Danzig Skull - authentic?