Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on m1/52 eagle

Article about: I stumbled on to this eagle. Seller says its maker marked rzm m1/52, however from these pics I cannot see it. The rzm stamp is clearly visible, but thats the only thing I see on the back of

Default Opinions on m1/52 eagle

I stumbled on to this eagle. Seller says its maker marked rzm m1/52, however from these pics I cannot see it. The rzm stamp is clearly visible, but thats the only thing I see on the back of this bird. Thoughts and opinions are appreciated, thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on m1/52 eagle   Opinions on m1/52 eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on m1/52 eagle
    P
    Many

?

Hi Dan, I'm still a novice with many of these but I'm pretty sure It's fake. Look at the head in particular. I posted a similar one , 4th one down post 5 of this thread for comparison. Wait for a more precise answer in case I'm wrong. Good luck, Al

M1/52 Eagle

Here is an example of an M1/52 eagle from my collection. I used it on a cap so These are the only photo's I have of it loose. I believe it's marked M on top and the 1/52 under, obscured by the prong. Look at Carlsson's pic on the thread I posted.

Opinions on m1/52 eagleOpinions on m1/52 eagle
    Regards, Al

Thanks for the pics and link Al. Yes the seller wasnt asking very much for it so that kind of raised my suspicions

I agree its a fake. I encountered one of these two years ago at the SOS. Its noticeably heavier than an original. Also compare the chest feathers and the head is bad. These are always suspiciously cheap. Vince