Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Possible SS cap eagle?

Article about: Hello again all, I am sorry for the terrible photos but they are all I am working with now. Could I possibly have some assistance on this cap eagle? I liked it but would really like some oth

Default Possible SS cap eagle?

Hello again all,

I am sorry for the terrible photos but they are all I am working with now. Could I possibly have some assistance on this cap eagle?

Thanks again!

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible SS cap eagle?   Possible SS cap eagle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible SS cap eagle?
    P
    Many

An old fake. Sorry.

FB is correct as ever. These have been around since the 1970's.

Note the shape of the eagle's head.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thank you again to both of you for taking time out of your day to help me, it is sincerely appreciated.

William Kramer

Quote by all1knew View Post
    thank you again to both of you for taking time out of your day to help me, it is sincerely appreciated.

William Kramer
    William i wish more members were as polite as you!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    where would I be without these great forums and the members here that have truly HELPED me over the years? I'd be like all of the other guys with a pile of fakes that have to turn into crooks because they don't listen and learn. The guys and knowledge here are hands down the best thing that has ever happened to me as a collector. I peddle to buy the pieces I really want for me - that was a decision I made on how I was going to keep up with the Jones' in the hobby when financially some things may be out of reach otherwise. I try to be grateful and keep my prices low to return the favors in some respect and treat people right because so many people here have been good to me; this thread is just another example of scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. I have been prevented from making a mistake and having to put that on somebody else to get out from underneath it. For as much as I've tried to learn I can't keep up on all of it, so really, thank you for helping me.

William Kramer

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I associate myself with the above.

Quote by all1knew View Post
    where would I be without these great forums and the members here that have truly HELPED me over the years? I'd be like all of the other guys with a pile of fakes that have to turn into crooks because they don't listen and learn. The guys and knowledge here are hands down the best thing that has ever happened to me as a collector. I peddle to buy the pieces I really want for me - that was a decision I made on how I was going to keep up with the Jones' in the hobby when financially some things may be out of reach otherwise. I try to be grateful and keep my prices low to return the favors in some respect and treat people right because so many people here have been good to me; this thread is just another example of scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. I have been prevented from making a mistake and having to put that on somebody else to get out from underneath it. For as much as I've tried to learn I can't keep up on all of it, so really, thank you for helping me.

William Kramer
    I am happy to help you. I appreciate the kind sentiment. It has become rare recently for whatever reason.
    All the best in your collecting. You can buy my collection if you want. as ever, FB

Possible SS cap eagle?Possible SS cap eagle?Possible SS cap eagle?Possible SS cap eagle?Possible SS cap eagle?Possible SS cap eagle?just don't pry the badges off my caps, please.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    just don't pry the badges off my caps, please.
    Ha, I wouldn't dream of it my friend!

William Kramer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast